top of page
Terms & Conditions:
The term 'Belltree Joinery LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
8. Estimates may change if scope of initial quoted works changes, or alternative materials requested than those quoted.
9. All quotations are for costing purposes only.
10. All quotations are valid for 28 days and are then subject to change at Belltree Joinery LTD's discretion.
11. Belltree Joinery LTD reserves the right to withdraw any estimates/quotations at any time without notice.
12. All materials are owned by Belltree Joinery LTD, fitted or not, until full payment has been made.
13. Belltree Joinery LTD may ask for part-payment before works commence to cover materials or other costs.
14. Payment date will be clearly shown on invoice. Failure to pay on time will incur charges stated below.
15. Late payments will incur a daily charge until the outstanding balance is paid.
16. Failure to pay will result in legal action taken against yourself, your company or your organisation.
17. In some instances, such as bespoke orders, Belltree Joinery LTD may ask for up to 100% payment before work commences depending on the work to be carried out.
18. We may require 100% payment up front with some of our garden pods, due to the bespoke service you are receiving.
19. All guarantees are void subject to an act of God.
20. By using Belltree Joinery LTD's services you agree to be bound by the terms shown above.
bottom of page